In the spirit of open dialogue which is essential in developing an understanding of our similarities-in-difference, I welcome your comments on my blog. Please respect the following guidelines.
- Privacy: Please do share private and personal information such as email, snail mail, phone numbers, etc., within the blog comment. Any personal or private information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of commenters.
- Language and Manners: This is a “family friendly” blog. Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language as determined by the blog owner will be edited or deleted.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted: No personal attacks are permitted. You may question or argue the content, but you may not attack the blogger, or any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. Additionally, the blog owner reserves the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenters, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, its Owner and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated in line with our comments policies.
Updated May 9, 2017